Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the best cleaner for washing painted walls?

If it's a couple of marks or at least not an entire wall, then I would try Mr. Cleans Magic Erasers. They are great. I've used them b4 on my walls when my kids drawed on my walls, I wiped it with the erasers and instantly it removed it.What is the best cleaner for washing painted walls?
highly diluted clorox and water, kills mildew and the like wellWhat is the best cleaner for washing painted walls?
It depends on the type and quality of the paint on your walls.
ues warm soapy water on latex paint and any cleaner on oil base paint.
It depends on the type of Paint ... If it is washable I'd go with HOT/SUDSY/ VINNEGAR water or in Extreme cases **** %26amp; Span
Certified Floor and Wall Cleaner


http://www.lpjcleaningservices.com/All_P鈥?/a>
i think it is called tsp or tps... can't remember but it's pretty popular and you can pick it up at home depot
google
The best cleaner out there which works on painted walls ----TSP


Really cleans them . I recommend wearing gloves. It removed grime like nicotine stain and kitchen grease .





Comes in a box at your hardware store or local Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment