Saturday, February 27, 2010

What color should I paint my walls?

I have a red couch, a black couch, a black chair, and espresso colored wood furniture. What color should I paint the walls?What color should I paint my walls?
I would paint your walls a nice warm eggshell color. If you are feeling really adventuresome; You could go for some chair rail about 1/3 of the way up your walls, paint the lower half a darker beige and the top half eggshell with the chair rail itself to match the espresso....What color should I paint my walls?
I have dark furniture and just recently I've painted my walls with a color called CIDER TODDY.It's a brownish-yellowish rich color.I have to hold myself back not painting ALL my rooms with it.It also does not matter if you have a lot or not so much light in your room,it looks great either way!
a light to medium antique brass,,,sometimes it looks tan,,sometimes a little olive greenish,,,,green is the complimentary color for red,,and since you have all dark colors,,,something to lighten %26amp; brighten



well since you have a lot of warm colors i would paint 2 walls beige one white with black stripes and one a warm red.
sanded birch is amazing
one red accent wall with the rest of the walls beige.
dutch boy sidewalk chalk
red and black. that's wat u seem to like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment