Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm painting my room and choose blue, green, white, pink and brown....what color should i paint my walls?

1) If you paint the room brown but leave a focal wall green or blue, I also think it could be great.


2) Also, a more bold look would be wide stripes of alternating blue and brown or alternating brown and pink. That is incredibly hip and young


3) I also think if you like a more versatile, go shabby chic and paint it white but add soft pale shades of blue, green and/or pink in accessories.


3) White can also be a retreat atmosphere with a focal wall of green.I'm painting my room and choose blue, green, white, pink and brown....what color should i paint my walls?
if me i'd choose brown because it's my favourite colour,but blue is hippie and green is peaceful.If you'd rather have a light colour i'd suggest blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment