Thursday, February 25, 2010

Painting on walls of apartment..?

My roommate and I just moved in and have set aside a wall for painting. When I say painting I mean like pictures; our own and allowing our friends to doodle on it also. Eventually, when we move out we will have to cover it.





My question is.. What kind of paint would be easy to cover up.. Acrylic? Spray paint? any other suggestions would be great too.Painting on walls of apartment..?
As an owner of rental property my advise is to ask your landlord first. The landlords opinion is the only one that matters.


Wallpaper can be difficult to remove and once gone can still leave residue. There are amazing cover paints out there but Killz is one of the best. It still may not cover everything without a lot of hard work and time.


My best advise is to compare how much you would like to doodle on your wall with how much you want your deposit back.Painting on walls of apartment..?
Kiltz stainblocker then paint of your landlords choice.
wall paper.... just tear it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment