Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tape ripped off paint on wall?

Alright, so I was just trying to put up a big poster in my basement and it doesn't have those poster sticky things that are easy to take off the wall, it had strong pieces of tape or something that already came with the poster. So yea when I was taking it down, the tape things took off big chunks of paint off the wall and now it's like a dark brown/gray color I think. Do I need to use Spackle or do I just paint over it with the same color paint?Tape ripped off paint on wall?
Thin coat of fine spackle, so it will be even with the texture, then prime , then paint. That is if you want to do a job so you dont see the defects. Next time use staples to hang a poster, leaves alot less damage. A good job takes time to do it right, so dont be lazy like the rest of the postings.Tape ripped off paint on wall?
paint over it
Painting is all that you need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment