Thursday, February 25, 2010

What colour are your bedroom walls painted?

Mine's white/cream (how boring).


I'd love purple walls!





What colour's yours?


%26amp; do you like the colour? If not what would you want it to be?What colour are your bedroom walls painted?
mine is white too.


even worse, it's all powdery and old so it's chipping. =P





I wanna keep my white color or make it violet but have a black victorian design on top!What colour are your bedroom walls painted?
Slightly off white (a little on the grey side). I LIKE it -- much better than some clashing colors of places I've been while around the world on Active Duty with the Military (believe me -- there are MANY, many things I NEVER want to see again .. some pretty vivid neon colors are amongst them!).





Plain, boring .. all the walls this same pleasant neutral -- I LIKE IT a lot!
Lime green and purple. I love the color there exotic and cute!


3 walls are Lime green and one is purple; 3 walls are lime green because my shades on my windows are purple and it wouldn't look right if i had a wall with a purple wall and a shade thats purple!
a mix of light green and yellow





and i HATE it! actually i'm supposed to have yellow walls but my dad put some green in it!





worse,he said it'll be alrite but it's totally NOT!





i'd love soft pink,or soft yellow walls!
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/4…


the color of that laptop and white stripes.
Neon Orange, and i luv the color, if not this color, i'd like a calm creamy yet pastel kinda color
My room is painted dark purple on the bottom and light (lilac) purple on the top, with a fabric border in between the 2.





I really like my room.





=].
I always wanted pineapple yellow, but my parents tricked me and when I was at school they painted them pink. I was angry for years.
Lime green on three walls, and blue on the wall thats the base of my bed.





I love it!! Its like me: crazy, colorful, stylish :)
Well the room I'm in now are pink and yellow.








But the room I just redecorated and am moving into is red.


:]
Its the color I chose and painted them. Charcoal gray. And a hint of black. I love my room.
Plain white and no i do not like it


I would not might a light red or light blue.
White. I hate it. We are painting this summer and I have no idea what color we will choose. I plan on looking up colors and seeing which colors give you which moods. It should be interesting.
Its has a white ceiling, and darkish pink walls.
White.





I love white.
they used to be white, now they are ';NICO-TAN';
Orange + blue, gray ceiling. It's amazing.
pink.


i like it, but id want a white and black mixture.
OOO I GOT PURPLE WALLS
White
Boring ole white.
nothing special, just white.
Mine is burgundy and I love it.
sunshine yellow
offwhite
orange
white i like lavender( light purple)
A really light green. I like it, but I would love to paint my walls with cool designs and pictures.
Purple walls, black ceiling.
white...boring too!
Yellow and my closet is blue

No comments:

Post a Comment