Saturday, February 27, 2010

What color would you paint the walls in a tiny kitchen that have orange spanish looking tile?

Current color is pale yellow with white cabinets and red spanish tile. There is an insert tile piece with cobalt blue, but the kitchen is so small, that dark color scares me. Need input for cabinets and walls/ceiling color.What color would you paint the walls in a tiny kitchen that have orange spanish looking tile?
I'd do the blue--my kitchen is small and I went with a blue wall behind my stove and it looks great. I'd keep the cabinets white.What color would you paint the walls in a tiny kitchen that have orange spanish looking tile?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a gold wall color like ';antiquity'; (# 6402) would look terrific with the orange %26amp; blue. Maybe paint the ceiling %26amp; cupboards a gray like ';mountain road'; (# 7743).





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.
If the tile is red, try a warm orange. And remember, if you hate the color you choose once it's on the wall, you can always repaint.
Paint the walls a sky blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment