Saturday, February 27, 2010

What color should I paint the walls to accent black & white photos?

I turned the garage into a model train room, and I have some very nice b%26amp;w photos in black frames with white matting. What would be a nice color for the walls?What color should I paint the walls to accent black %26amp; white photos?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I definitely suggest a color so that the b%26amp;w really stand out. Something like ';tawny tan'; is fairly neutral, but it has just enough color to make the b%26amp;w POP.What color should I paint the walls to accent black %26amp; white photos?
red, orange bright yellow Vibrant color will offset the B %26amp; W pics.
red
red
  • BarronHess Inc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment