Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can i paint a big logo on my wall?

i am painting my room the colors of my favorite hockey team, and i also want to paint the team logo somewhere on my wall.





i was thinking of tracing it onto the wall, but I don't know how ill be able to do that perfectly without printing out a picture of the logo.





The only problem is..even if i print a picture of it to trace, it will still be too small!





what can i do ?





logo: http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/logos/nhl/toronto_maple_leafs_1992.gifHow can i paint a big logo on my wall?
You need to look for an overhead projector. When you find one, get the logo copied onto mylar at any copy store.





The trick is to keep moving the entire projector back until the image is the size you want it to be. Then its simply ';paint-by-number';.How can i paint a big logo on my wall?
See if you can borrow a projector from a local school, library etc.I've seen them used on makeover programmes on tv and it works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment