Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I get ink and marker off of my painted walls?

A product called Goof-Off will do the job.





CoachHow do I get ink and marker off of my painted walls?
ammonium.How do I get ink and marker off of my painted walls?
Mr Clean magic eraser. They're like 5 dollars for a 4-pk at Walmart and they work wonders. Permanent marker, crayon, everything. Just get them a little wet first.
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works really well on white walls. Just be sure to wear gloves because it gets on your hands and may be toxic.
re paint it
try the mister clean magic erasers my son colored our table with perminent black marker and it got that off
lmao id ask how u even got it but im not...two ways sand it down and paint the whole room to match or alot of primer called kill stain that u'll find at any hardware store or wal-mart. hope it helped
Hairspray will take ink out of fabric although I've never tried it on walls. As for the marker, if it's permanent, you'll have to use one or two coats of primer first then paint or it'll just bleed through the paint alone.
try Mr. clean magic eraser
Mr Clean Magic Eraser................that thing is really magic.
use the Mr. clean magic rub
Mr. Clean magic eraser ~ It's the only thing that works! My children have written on the walls with markers, pens, crayons, pencil, you name it and Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has removed it all!!
paint over it again

No comments:

Post a Comment