Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you get dried milk off painted walls. My two year old has been spraying milk on his walls.?

It stains like Oil marks on the walls and when I scrub the blue paint comes off also..How do you get dried milk off painted walls. My two year old has been spraying milk on his walls.?
I know this sounds crazy but try baby wipes! It gets crayon off of furniture and dried milk off our leather couches so surely it will work on walls without stripping paint!!How do you get dried milk off painted walls. My two year old has been spraying milk on his walls.?
Try Magic Eraser.


That is the greatest thing ever invented. It will get anything off of anything. I actually don't really get upset at all when my 3 year old draws where he's not supposed to since finding this nifty little invention. It always cleans it right up!
try using cif. a cream based cleanser. works a treat on painted surfaces without removing paint and also on ur woodwork xx
the magic eraser things works wonders...but why is he allowed to spray milk on the wall and if it was cleaned up when it happened then it wouldnt of dried.
I clean (almost) everything with a vinegar and water solution. Smelly at first, but a great cleaning product.
Not sure about milk, but those magic erasers are great!


Even the generic ones...try it

No comments:

Post a Comment