Thursday, February 25, 2010

Name of thriller movie with a scene where a guy body paints himself to blend in with a brick wall?

he hides in a girls apartment who he has been stalking.the camera faces the wall but he blends right in-then he opens his eyes and its freaky!!driving myself mad trying to remember!!Name of thriller movie with a scene where a guy body paints himself to blend in with a brick wall?
';When a Stranger Calls Back';. It was the sequel to ';When a Stranger Calls'; Both were pretty spooky!!Name of thriller movie with a scene where a guy body paints himself to blend in with a brick wall?
In Pink Panther II, there is a scene where the actors have two sided outfits that fit their background, and they flip over and over alng the wall, ';blending'; in, as it were. FUNNY.

Report Abuse



OMG I thought I was the only person that saw that movie. I'm kinda slow so I thought I made it up. Um, I'm not sure but I think its Cape Fear.
When a stranger calls back!!
I do believe it was Taking Lives with Angelina Jolie but not 100% sure.
Any addional info.? Actors name, when it was made?
Is it the original ';When a Stranger Calls?'; Awesomely scary movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment