Sunday, February 21, 2010

Were can i buy luminescent paint for a wall that i am going to use a projector on?

Look for Ralph Lauren Candlelight, sold at The Home Depot.


Here is the website:


http://rlhome.polo.com/rlhome/products/p鈥?/a>


Or if you are going to use that projector often, you might want to consider just painting with flat, flat enamel, or eggshell sheened paint.Were can i buy luminescent paint for a wall that i am going to use a projector on?
try B%26amp;Q they can mix about anything, but just paint it matt white.Were can i buy luminescent paint for a wall that i am going to use a projector on?
I don't think you want to buy just regular old flat paint. Who wants to spend all that dough on a projector to have terrible picture quality from using the wrong type of paint?





You'll probably need to call home theater companies in your area and just ask them directly and then go and check it out. I know it's pretty expensive though--over $100-150 a can if I remember right when my husband was looking into it. I'd also check online--there are some message boards for people who are building home theaters, and they would no doubt be able to recommend a store/website/brand to you.





Good luck!
There is a company called Screen Goo. They make this, well, goo, to paint on your wall to project a picture onto. I have seen it in action, and while the concept is pretty cool, I would strongly recommend getting a normal screen. Either a up/down screen, or even a fixed frame. I bought a projector and Da-Lite screen from http://www.ProViewDigital.com a few months ago. They were awesome in helping me figure out which screen would go with my Panasonic PT-AE900u projector. They called me back quickly with a whole lot of information, as they promised.





Do yourself a favor. After spending money on a projector, you should get a nice screen. It makes a difference.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment