Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Slanted attic walls, paint or no paint?

When you have an attic apartment and have 2 slanted walls, do you paint the entire wall? Do you paint the ceiling? I'm painting one darker room and one lighter room... Any suggestions??Slanted attic walls, paint or no paint?
I've always painted the slanted part. The last time I painted a room in the upstairs, I painted the ceiling the same color too and I actually like the look of it better. One piece of advice......if you don't have that many windows don't go too dark. I painted aroom a medium blue and it was way too dark up there at night, so I had to paint it a lighter shade and it was fine.Slanted attic walls, paint or no paint?
paint the ceiling %26amp; walls all one color - the walls will be boken up too much if change the color

No comments:

Post a Comment