Thursday, February 18, 2010

Iwant to know if its legal to put a child in a stall 3 by3 with the walls painted black for punishment?

my grandson was punished like this at his school,because he wouldn't get out of the car one morning.he now has nightmares of being in a dark room.he is seven years old.he was made to wait an hour later than his normal lunch time, before he was allowed to eat.is this legal or not.Iwant to know if its legal to put a child in a stall 3 by3 with the walls painted black for punishment?
I'd sue the teacher, the school district, the principal, and any other adult who was aware that this was happening, right after I talked to a reporter.Iwant to know if its legal to put a child in a stall 3 by3 with the walls painted black for punishment?
I would say deffenitly NO, in the 3x3 box, I'v seen that already on the news some years back, it was a disable child, none the less, I would still say no for a ';normal'; child. As far as the lunch is concerned it might be but I would really check it out with the school board or go right to the top and ask the supertenient. Good Luck
its called a time-out room and yes it is legal as long as the door does not have a lock on it. and your kid has nightmares about dark rooms after being in it? geez, we are raising a nation of wusses aren't we? Let's not damage his poor, fragile little psyche by punishing him for something...
My God. what kind of school is this poor child attending??? Why is his mother sending him there. That is terrible, poor little thing, and I would consider that punishment CHILD ABUSE!





Report the school. And get your grandson into a decent school.
You defintely need to file a case with the child abuse hotline and they will conduct an investigation. I would also call the police and make a report and do not send him back to that school.
That is abuse. Sew, notify the other parents and call the news!!!





P.S. I'm not a parent but I'd hurt anybody who did that to my kid.
NO IT IS NOT the constitution bans cruel and unusual punishment but it sounds like your grandson was abused by his school which i would say get a good lawyer now and you got a really good case from this
I would call the school first and get the facts.





Perhaps there is a renegade teacher or even a non-professional staff member doing this.
Sounds like grounds for a civil suit to me... File a complaint with the police, and then hire a lawyer. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment