Monday, February 8, 2010

I have stripped my wall back to bare plaster what paint do you use first?

I dont know if there is any special paint that should be put on as an undercoat before painting with ordinary emulsion.


what do builders use on a new house ,


My walls are in good condition as the house is only 10 years old I stipped all the original paint off as it had peeled in parts when removing walpaper I now want to paint the walls againI have stripped my wall back to bare plaster what paint do you use first?
You should prime the walls first with any basic latex primer.I have stripped my wall back to bare plaster what paint do you use first?
Why not use the new paint out that is a primer and paint all in one. It goes on very nicely and cover with one coat. Here's a site so you can read up on it.





http://www.buildingonline.com/news/viewn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment