Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do I get dried cat poop off of flat painted walls??

I had one of my cats blow crap on one of the walls which has flat paint.





How do I get the DRIED poop off without having the paint messed up or having to repaint?? HELP!How do I get dried cat poop off of flat painted walls??
first gently scrape off excess, if any. moisten folded paper towls with HOT water (as hot as you can stand) and press them against the wall for a minute or two...wipe with wet towel...follow with soft sponge with a tiny bit of dishsoap...that should take care of it.How do I get dried cat poop off of flat painted walls??
Try using your tongue. Lick around the edges of the cat poop and grandually move toward the center of the circle. Every so often take a sip of a glass of water to keep you tongue moist.
Ues a Mr. Clean magic eraser,but first try to wet the poop with a spray bottle or something until it's moist so it's easier to come off then use the magic eraser and wipe it off and it will not mess with your paint.
disinfectant such as pine cleaner. spray and wipe off..
first get rid of the cat,or get semi gloss paint.flat paint isnot washable period.Anyone that wants to tell you it is is full of it.I work at ream steckbeck and have for 23yrs.
You let it go so long that it dried up? EWWW
It ';BLEW'; poop on the wall? Oh MY God if that was my wall I would of killed that cat. (No offense to yours) , but honestly that makes ya loose your appetite, can you say grossss!
Nancy has the most sensible answer and I've used that method as well. Plus, the green pads that you can get for dish cleaning don't hurt paint work if you don't get too carried away with it.
take a mix of ****-and-span cleaner and water in a spray bottle. wet the cat mess down with it really well, then wipe off with paper towels.

4 comments: