Monday, February 8, 2010

I have a wall which is pebble dashed, which I want to paint, is there anything I can use to waterproof it...?

first. I've had a bit of damp come though, so I'd like to either paint it first and then waterproof it, or seal it and then paint over that.





Any ideas????I have a wall which is pebble dashed, which I want to paint, is there anything I can use to waterproof it...?
you can water proof it with a substance called water seal sold at all good dec merchants.


but you cant paint over it for at least a month as it is silicone based. there isnt anything else you can use to water proof it.I have a wall which is pebble dashed, which I want to paint, is there anything I can use to waterproof it...?
You have moisture issues. Before painting find out where the moisture is coming from. The moisture may have already created damage to the wall and whats behind it.
try mold resistant paint,
Ronseal -';it does what is says ont he tin';
hi i dont know the exact name but it definatly starts with a k i think kyles?? it is used for outdoors and is waterproof..check the hard ware aise or like a home improvement store. its fantastic and comes in a few different shades..its definatly though starts with a k..have fun..
Seal first, then paint.





Ideally wait for a dry spell.





Fill with silicone any cracks, then seal then paint.








.

No comments:

Post a Comment