Thursday, February 18, 2010

What color should I paint walls in my computer/tv room?

We have a black couch, black flat screen, and all black office furniture. I want to change up the color of my room. What would be the best color for my walls? Also, I want to know what color pillow to accent my walls. Thanks! Personal decorating pictures or pictures found on the web will help! :) What color should I paint walls in my computer/tv room?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find colors that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';yarrow'; (# 6669) might be a great choice. And red accents would look terrific.





You can take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; for $5 they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.What color should I paint walls in my computer/tv room?
Something in the neutral family for wall color like tan or white so then you can play with accent colors like bright red, mustard yellow, greyish green, sky blue or whatever. For throw pillows on the couch use a print, it would be whatever color your accent color is, for different pillows use different prints if they are all around the same color.






A nice color combination to accent your black furniture would be a mustard yellow with maybe a red accent wall and red pillows. It will give the room depth and a pop of color.





http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i27/yo鈥?/a>





hope this helps :)
you didnt say what color you carpet is if you do have that in your room...if so is it a light color....but if i were you i would paint the walls in a very light gray and use pillows that have reds...grays and even some blacks in them....i wouldnt go with a solid pillow color

No comments:

Post a Comment