Thursday, February 18, 2010

How do you cover up Behr Bayou Blue wall paint? My walls are 1/2 blue & 1/2 white. I'd like all white.?

My bedroom walls are 1/2 Behr Bayou Blue %26amp; 1/2 Behr Ultra Pure White. The ceiling is also the same white. I love the paint but cannot introduce other white colors into the room without them looking ';dirty'; compared to the walls. I'd like to paint the room in a softer warmer white but need to cover up that blue. I'm thinking primer but the room originally took three coats of Kilz to cover-up the icky pale eggshell it originally had. I cannot use any oil-based paints. Any suggestions?How do you cover up Behr Bayou Blue wall paint? My walls are 1/2 blue %26amp; 1/2 white. I'd like all white.?
umm i would just paint over it with a few coats of white, then go over with the new colourHow do you cover up Behr Bayou Blue wall paint? My walls are 1/2 blue %26amp; 1/2 white. I'd like all white.?
I've run into the same problem with painting over blue. An old school painter told me years ago to paint over it with silver. It works.





I have used that process a few times since and also on grafitti. It blocks the color from bleeding through the overcoat.
  • official myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment