Monday, February 8, 2010

Would it look bad to have three walls painted and one with wallpaper?

i want to paint my room blue, and then put a wallpaper from anthropologie on the last wall, would that look bad?Would it look bad to have three walls painted and one with wallpaper?
I've seen it done, and done well. Good Luck!Would it look bad to have three walls painted and one with wallpaper?
very awesome! Did something like that with my diningroom; used a darker pepsi can blue I guess you can say...and I put my black and white wall paper on the wall with the window as the focal wall and added white chair rail all around!
Not at all! This is a very common decorating tactic. The wallpapered wall is your accent wall and when well done it looks very chic!





Go crazy and have a great time with it.
I've seen it done before. It looks very nice as long as the wallpaper is put on the right way and the colors match.
No. It's a great way to liven up a room just as long as it matches.
this is an old remolding trick that has revived itself. Its a great idea, go with it and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment