Thursday, February 18, 2010

Painting walls with finger paint?

If i were to buy kids crayola finger paint. could i paint on my wall and could i wash it off after? I have eggshell paint so its not flat.. Can i? or will it ruin my wallsPainting walls with finger paint?
If you want you can clear coat the paint and that would make it harder for the finger paint to stick. In my experience it is very hard to destroy walls as you can always paint again. Though you are asking for it because kids hold very few boundaries and will color on all the walls just ask my Allie. good luck with that.Painting walls with finger paint?
It won't ruin your walls, but finger paint is washable. That's why moms love crayola because its washable, basically it's water based. Even if it dries, you can wash it off always! Plus it won't stick so well to an eggshell finish. Best of luck!
donno but you can try it in a closet and see if it works, if not, you just have a small wall to wash. I'd get the paint and go in the paint deptmnt to ask thier advice

No comments:

Post a Comment