Sunday, February 21, 2010

If i put scotch tape on my wall, will it peel the paint?

just scotch tape. its not like, boxing tape or anything like that. when i take it off, will it peel the paint?If i put scotch tape on my wall, will it peel the paint?
It could. As funny as this sounds, I've noticed that the brand sometimes makes it different. I had to help my friend rip all sorts of posters and stuff down, and some had scotch tape, which was a bit harder - it pulled paint off a lot. Then there was this thin, weak-looking generic brand she bought. It came right off. Lol, so I guess it depends. but it can pull it off, I'd definitely be careful.If i put scotch tape on my wall, will it peel the paint?
depends, if your wall is a smooth surface, it will peel easier.


if the wall has texture, the paint will cling to the wall better better.





just try not to get strong tape, and be smart , if your wall's paint is already peeling, it's probably a good time to re-paint :)
No, but the tape will leave ugly little dirt marks that are hard to get off. I had scotch tape on my walls from posters. It's a bad idea. Put them on your door or something instead. The tape leaves ';scuff marks'; (so to speak) and they're hard to get off. Very hard.
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment