Sunday, February 21, 2010

I realy need to find some White Wall Tyre Paint I have tryed everywhere??

The only thing I can find is a white tyre pen But that's no good Can anyone help??I realy need to find some White Wall Tyre Paint I have tryed everywhere??
There used to be a product for that but now that I think about it I haven't seen in in a while. I think it was called Westley's or something. Not much of a market for white walls anymore.I realy need to find some White Wall Tyre Paint I have tryed everywhere??
I don't think they make it anymore.:(


but if you just need to clean up white walls try this.


If they are scuffed real bad.


Go to an auto parts store and buy some of the Purple cleaner/degreaser and a Scratch pad (green one) spray the cleaner on the white wall and scrubb it pretty good then take a hose and spray the cleaner off the tire before it soaks in or drys on. It should make'em look pretty good.





If thats not what you wanted you could see if you can find some vinyal spray paint for a cars interiour and try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment